- Admit card/age proof certificate: Madhyamik Examination or equivalent: Original and one photo copy.
- Marksheet : Higher secondary or equivalent: Original and one photo copy.
- Authenticity Certificate and transfer certificate: In case of incumbents from boards other than H.S, I.S.C and C.B.S.E.
- One copy coloured pass port size photograph of the candidate.
- Photocopy of Photoidentity proof of the guardian (Voter I.Card / PAN Card / Driving License / Bank Pass Book front page / Passport etc.) and one copy coloured pass port size photograph of the guardian.
- Transfer certificate from college authority if the student is already admitted to any other college.
- Caste certificate for SC, ST and OBC candidates and Disability Certificate for Physically Handicapped candidates from appropriate authority: original and one photocopy.
The above documents along with print out of the application form duly signed by the incumbent and his/her legal guardian to be produced at the time of verification/issuing of admit order.